Medipol Mega University Hospital - Overview
Medipol Mega University Hospital provides quality services with 470 beds capacity, 133 Intensive Care Units (General: 32, Coronary: 22, CVS: 26, Newborn Intensive Care: 53), 25 Operating Theatres, 246 Polyclinic Rooms and technology that is entirely equipped with smart systems. The hospital has 15,000 square meters garden area, 26,000 square meters 5 floors parking lot and 100,000 square meters closed area where 2100 people are employed. The heliport, which is situated in front of the hospital, has got the capacity to carry the heaviest helicopter in Turkey and it is always ready to provide transfer for both national and international patients.
Medipol Mega University Hospital is an important reference center for both national and international patient services by its modern architecture, smart building technology and advanced medical equipment.
Centers of Excellence
Medipol Mega University Hospital excels in Neurosurgery, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Procedures, Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT), Oncology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Heart Transplant, IVF, Hair Transplant and Dental Procedures.
Robotic Surgery: Robotic Surgery method enables performing of the operations through small holes with minimal invasive surgery with expert academic staff and provides great convenience to both patient and the surgeon. Also robotic surgery is successfully applied in Urology, Cardiac Surgery, Gynecology and General Surgery departments.
- IVF: 65%
- Bone Marrow Transplantation: 91.5%
- Organ Transplantation: 95%
- Deep Brain Stimulation – DBS: 98.2%
MediPol Mega Hospital
Languages : English, turkish , French
Monday – Friday:8.00 am – 5.00 p.m
Saturday:8.00 am – 3.00 p.m
Number of Procedures Performed
Organ Transplants in 2015: 68
Kidney Transplant: 24
- Adult: 19 (1 from Cadaver + 18 from living donor)
- Pediatric: 5 (1 from Cadaver + 4 from living donor)
Liver Transplant: 44
- Adult: 36 (8 from Cadaver + 28 from living donor)
- Pediatric: 8 (1 from Cadaver + 7 from living donor)
Organ Transplants in 2014: 37
Kidney Transplant: 10
- Adult: 9 (1 from Cadaver + 8 from living donor)
- Pediatric: 1 (1 from living donor)
Liver Transplant: 27
- Adult:25 (7 from Cadaver + 18 from living donor)
- Pediatric: 2 (1 from living donor)